not all character development exists to make someone a better person
people turn into assholes, too. They become more manipulative, arrogant, clingy, irritated… complex.
and that’s okay, that’s important.
✧･ﾟ:*✧･ﾟ:* \(◕‿◕✿)/ *:･ﾟ✧*:･ﾟ✧
Often overlooked, very important. Not everyone is good. Not everyone gets better. And that’s a really good, rather realistic thing to include.
ϟ Monsters-themed Asks!
- Vampire: Someone offers you a chance at immortality. Do you take it, and why or why not?
- Werewolf: If you had to spend your life with just one person, who would it be?
- Witch: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
- Ghost: Do you have any regrets?
- Frankenstein: Is someone telling you how to live your life, or are you an independent person?
- Mummy: If you were to fall into an eternal sleep, do you think anyone would miss you?
- Zombie: Do you miss anyone right now?
- Faerie: If you could get away with anything, what would you do?
- Nymph: What are you like when you’re by yourself?
- Mermaid: How far would you go to keep the one you love?
- Shapeshifter: What would you change about yourself?
- Banshee: If you knew one of your loved ones/best friends had only one day left to live, how would you spend that last day with them?
- Siren: If you could make anyone do anything, what would you make them do?
- Genie: If you had one wish that would come true and couldn’t be reversed, what would you ask for?
- Fury: What is a word/phrase that you dread to hear?
- Incubus: What would someone have to do to get in your pants?
- Succubus: What’s one thing you can’t live without?
pros and cons of incredible rp
pro: what’s going on in your rpverses is so very much more interesting, fulfilling, satisfying, and enjoyable than anything you actually have to do in the actual world and you can’t stop thinking about what you’re going to do next time you get a chance to play
con: what’s going on in your rpverses is so very much more interesting, fulfilling, satisfying, and enjoyable than anything you actually have to do in the actual world and you can’t stop thinking about what you’re going to do next time you get a chance to play and you still have to do the things in the actual world
I have a headful of intense feels and I have to not do anything about it until toniiiiiight
Anonymous asked: do panromantic asexuals or aromantic pansexuals make better pancakes?
don’t make people into pancakes
just don’t do it
It makes me happy that despite the fact that I only listen to kpop when it comes on my ipod it floods my dash every once in a while thanks to friends I made from when I was in the kpop fandom.
I have no idea who EXO are or what group these other random boys are in but they make me smile when they bombard me with adorable stupidity.
lady you need to know EXO at least a little cause they do wolf and growls and such with no apology
HAHAHA I feel like Kpop boys went from pretending they are normal and just being weird in those silly behind the scenes at their apartment videos to unleashing their inner dork all the time.
the dork is strong with that group are are correct it just amplifies in the behind the scenes that’s when they go nuclear-dork